Покемоны!!Приключения продолжаются!!Новый мир ждет тебя!

Объявление

Добро пожаловать на форум,который посвящен выпуску "Гиратина и небесный букет"!!Загляни в наш мир покемонов и их новых приключений!!!!
Админы: Доун,Мэй,Paul,Сатоши(Эш),Руби
Сюжет форума
Если ты думаешь,что приключения Эша,Доун и Брока закончились,то это не так.На этот раз друзьям надо будет отнести благодарственного покемона Шеймин на цветочное поле.с которого они должны мигрировать для сосдания нового поля.Но,тут у наших героев произошли некоторые приключения.паром,на котором Доун плыла с Броком чуть не перевернулся,Доун с Эшем попали в искаженный мир,друзьям приходится спасать гиратину от планов Зеро.Чем же все это закончится????решать только нам..Вся судьба героев в наших руках..
Модеры: Барри, Konata
Оформительский сектор: Инфи Часики:
Полезные ссылки: Правила
Анкеты
Реклама
Роли

Для гостей: Дорогие гости, добро пожаловать на форум в честь 11 полнометражки покемоном. Не сидите на одном месте, регистрируйтесь!!!
Плейер:

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вход

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 111

Вход в центр покемонов

площадка в лесу для тренировки>>>
Доун вошла в покецентр,где ее встретила медсестра Джой.
-Здравствуй,чем могу помочь?-дружелюбно спросила медсестра Джой.
-Здраствуйте,у меня пиплуп поранился.Можете что нибудь зделать?-сказала Доун держа в руках пиплупа.
-Конечно..Пройдем в поке-комнату,-сказала медсестра Джой и повела Доун в комнату,где медсестра лечит покемоновв.
>>>поке-комната

Пришол жду эша

Пришёл и увидел Джеймса
Сестра Джой:Ей ты тот Джеймс который похищает покемонов
Сестра Джой нет о теперь на нашей стороне
Пребижали 5тренеров с покемонами раненными
Уменя работа щас
Джеймс пошли помогать Сестре Джой

Вы все де....ой то есть.....не могу отвыкнуть.......пошли с удовольствием помогу

Я сама справлюсь
Нет мы вам поможем
Джеймс пошли помогать
Сатоши и Джеймс помогали Сестре Джой

Джеймс стоял перед таким соблазмом украсть рененых слабых покемонов но он теперь изменился(в лучшую сторону)

+1

Прошло несколько часов
Сестра Джой:Спасибо вам ребят,Джеймс я верю тебе што ты хороший
Видишь Джеймс а ты мне неверил

Во мне какбуд то бы что то внутри изменилось я как покемон который эвалюцианирует

Пошли дальше

куда?

На поляну Грисидей

I like what you guys are usually up too. This type of clever work and exposure! Keep up the superb works guys I've included you guys to my own blogroll.

Howdy just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know a few of the pictures aren't loading properly. I'm not sure why but I think its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different web browsers and both show the same results.

I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you make this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you? Plz reply as I'm looking to design my own blog and would like to know where u got this from. thanks a lot

Nice blog here! Also your site loads up fast! What web host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host? I wish my web site loaded up as quickly as yours lol

Hello there, I discovered your website by the use of Google at the same time as looking for a related subject, your site got here up, it seems to be good. I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
Hi there, just turned into aware of your weblog via Google, and found that it's really informative. I'm gonna be careful for brussels. I will appreciate in the event you continue this in future. Lots of people will probably be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

Hey there! I know this is sort of off-topic however I needed to ask. Does managing a well-established blog like yours take a lot of work? I'm completely new to blogging however I do write in my diary daily. I'd like to start a blog so I can easily share my personal experience and feelings online. Please let me know if you have any ideas or tips for new aspiring blog owners. Appreciate it!

It's really a cool and helpful piece of information. I'm glad that you simply shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.

My brother recommended I might like this web site. He was entirely right. This post actually made my day. You can not imagine simply how much time I had spent for this info! Thanks!

Its not my first time to pay a quick visit this web site, i am browsing this web page dailly and take nice information from here everyday.

hello!,I like your writing very so much! proportion we communicate extra about your post on AOL? I need an expert in this space to solve my problem. May be that is you! Taking a look forward to look you.

Good replies in return of this query with real arguments and describing everything on the topic of that.

I am not positive where you're getting your info, but great topic. I must spend a while studying much more or understanding more. Thanks for excellent info I used to be on the lookout for this info for my mission.

Hello, every time i used to check weblog posts here in the early hours in the dawn, as i like to learn more and more.

I'm now not sure the place you're getting your information, but great topic. I needs to spend a while learning much more or working out more. Thanks for wonderful information I was in search of this information for my mission.

Hi there! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and tell you I genuinely enjoy reading your posts. Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that cover the same topics? Appreciate it!

Hello there I am so excited I found your webpage, I really found you by accident, while I was researching on Aol for something else, Nonetheless I am here now and would just like to say kudos for a fantastic post and a all round thrilling blog (I also love the theme/design), I don't have time to read through it all at the moment but I have bookmarked it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read much more, Please do keep up the excellent job.

What's Happening i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I have discovered It positively helpful and it has helped me out loads. I'm hoping to give a contribution & assist other users like its helped me. Good job.

Hey very nice blog!