Покемоны!!Приключения продолжаются!!Новый мир ждет тебя!

Объявление

Добро пожаловать на форум,который посвящен выпуску "Гиратина и небесный букет"!!Загляни в наш мир покемонов и их новых приключений!!!!
Админы: Доун,Мэй,Paul,Сатоши(Эш),Руби
Сюжет форума
Если ты думаешь,что приключения Эша,Доун и Брока закончились,то это не так.На этот раз друзьям надо будет отнести благодарственного покемона Шеймин на цветочное поле.с которого они должны мигрировать для сосдания нового поля.Но,тут у наших героев произошли некоторые приключения.паром,на котором Доун плыла с Броком чуть не перевернулся,Доун с Эшем попали в искаженный мир,друзьям приходится спасать гиратину от планов Зеро.Чем же все это закончится????решать только нам..Вся судьба героев в наших руках..
Модеры: Барри, Konata
Оформительский сектор: Инфи Часики:
Полезные ссылки: Правила
Анкеты
Реклама
Роли

Для гостей: Дорогие гости, добро пожаловать на форум в честь 11 полнометражки покемоном. Не сидите на одном месте, регистрируйтесь!!!
Плейер:

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вход

Сообщений 31 страница 60 из 111

Hi there! I could have sworn I've visited this site before but after going through many of the posts I realized it's new to me. Anyways, I'm definitely happy I found it and I'll be book-marking it and checking back frequently!

This design is wicked! You most certainly know how to keep a reader amused. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost...HaHa!) Wonderful job. I really loved what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it. Too cool!

Spot on with this write-up, I honestly believe this website needs much more attention. I'll probably be back again to see more, thanks for the information!

Good blog you've got here.. It's difficult to find good quality writing like yours nowadays. I honestly appreciate people like you! Take care!!

I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I absolutely loved every bit of it. I've got you saved as a favorite to check out new stuff you post…

Excellent beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your web site, how can i subscribe for a blog site? The account helped me a acceptable deal. I had been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered bright clear idea

Hi! I've been following your weblog for some time now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from  Lubbock Tx! Just wanted to say keep up the excellent work!

Wow, amazing weblog structure! How long have you ever been running a blog for? you made blogging look easy. The overall look of your site is magnificent, let alone the content!

I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you design this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you? Plz reply as I'm looking to create my own blog and would like to find out where u got this from. thanks a lot

What a material of un-ambiguity and preserveness of valuable experience on the topic of unpredicted feelings.

Highly energetic post, I liked that bit. Will there be a part 2?

Attractive portion of content. I simply stumbled upon your blog and in accession capital to claim that I get actually enjoyed account your blog posts. Anyway I will be subscribing for your feeds or even I success you get right of entry to constantly rapidly.

What's up to every body, it's my first go to see of this web site; this webpage consists of awesome and really excellent data designed for readers.

Awesome blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere? A theme like yours with a few simple tweeks would really make my blog shine. Please let me know where you got your design. Many thanks

It is really a great and helpful piece of information. I'm happy that you shared this helpful information with us. Please stay us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.

I'm extremely impressed with your writing skills and also with the layout on your blog. Is this a paid theme or did you modify it yourself? Either way keep up the nice quality writing, it is rare to see a nice blog like this one nowadays.

Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point. You definitely know what youre talking about, why throw away your intelligence on just posting videos to your blog when you could be giving us something informative to read?

Nice blog here! Additionally your website quite a bit up very fast! What host are you the use of? Can I get your affiliate link on your host? I desire my website loaded up as quickly as yours lol

Hello, just wanted to tell you, I enjoyed this blog post. It was practical. Keep on posting!

I'm really impressed with your writing skills as smartly as with the structure for your blog. Is that this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself? Either way keep up the excellent high quality writing, it's rare to look a great blog like this one today..

I was curious if you ever thought of changing the layout of your site? Its very well written; I love what youve got to say. But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having 1 or two images. Maybe you could space it out better?

I get pleasure from, result in I discovered exactly what I was taking a look for. You've ended my 4 day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye

Amazing blog! Do you have any recommendations for aspiring writers? I'm hoping to start my own blog soon but I'm a little lost on everything. Would you advise starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid option? There are so many options out there that I'm completely overwhelmed .. Any suggestions? Thank you!

Hey there! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be ok. I'm absolutely enjoying your blog and look forward to new updates.

I am actually grateful to the holder of this web page who has shared this impressive post at here.

I am regular reader, how are you everybody? This piece of writing posted at this site is genuinely fastidious.

Greetings! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a collection of volunteers and starting a new project in a community in the same niche. Your blog provided us valuable information to work on. You have done a outstanding job!

In fact no matter if someone doesn't be aware of afterward its up to other users that they will help, so here it takes place.

I like reading an article that can make people think. Also, many thanks for allowing me to comment!

Hi there! Someone in my Myspace group shared this site with us so I came to give it a look. I'm definitely loving the information. I'm book-marking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Outstanding blog and terrific design.