Покемоны!!Приключения продолжаются!!Новый мир ждет тебя!

Объявление

Добро пожаловать на форум,который посвящен выпуску "Гиратина и небесный букет"!!Загляни в наш мир покемонов и их новых приключений!!!!
Админы: Доун,Мэй,Paul,Сатоши(Эш),Руби
Сюжет форума
Если ты думаешь,что приключения Эша,Доун и Брока закончились,то это не так.На этот раз друзьям надо будет отнести благодарственного покемона Шеймин на цветочное поле.с которого они должны мигрировать для сосдания нового поля.Но,тут у наших героев произошли некоторые приключения.паром,на котором Доун плыла с Броком чуть не перевернулся,Доун с Эшем попали в искаженный мир,друзьям приходится спасать гиратину от планов Зеро.Чем же все это закончится????решать только нам..Вся судьба героев в наших руках..
Модеры: Барри, Konata
Оформительский сектор: Инфи Часики:
Полезные ссылки: Правила
Анкеты
Реклама
Роли

Для гостей: Дорогие гости, добро пожаловать на форум в честь 11 полнометражки покемоном. Не сидите на одном месте, регистрируйтесь!!!
Плейер:

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вход

Сообщений 61 страница 90 из 111

It's actually a nice and helpful piece of info. I am satisfied that you simply shared this useful info with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.

What's up, its nice post about media print, we all understand media is a wonderful source of facts.

It's awesome designed for me to have a web page, which is useful in support of my knowledge. thanks admin

Hello there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and found that it's really informative. I'm gonna watch out for brussels. I'll be grateful if you continue this in future. A lot of people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

Hi there to every body, it's my first visit of this website; this webpage contains awesome and in fact good data designed for readers.

I want to to thank you for this wonderful read!! I definitely enjoyed every bit of it. I've got you book-marked to check out new things you post…

It's very straightforward to find out any matter on web as compared to textbooks, as I found this post at this site.

Undeniably believe that which you stated. Your favorite reason appeared to be on the web the easiest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I definitely get annoyed while people think about worries that they just do not know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top as well as defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , people can take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thanks

Oh my goodness! Incredible article dude! Thank you, However I am encountering issues with your RSS. I don't know why I cannot subscribe to it. Is there anybody else getting similar RSS issues? Anyone that knows the answer will you kindly respond? Thanks!!

What a material of un-ambiguity and preserveness of precious knowledge concerning unpredicted feelings.

This is really attention-grabbing, You are an excessively skilled blogger. I've joined your rss feed and look forward to looking for more of your wonderful post. Additionally, I've shared your site in my social networks

I'm impressed, I must say. Rarely do I come across a blog that's both educative and interesting, and let me tell you, you've hit the nail on the head. The problem is something that too few folks are speaking intelligently about. I'm very happy that I stumbled across this in my hunt for something regarding this.

Hello there! I simply wish to offer you a huge thumbs up for the excellent information you've got here on this post. I am returning to your site for more soon.

I must thank you for the efforts you have put in penning this blog. I am hoping to view the same high-grade blog posts from you in the future as well. In fact, your creative writing abilities has motivated me to get my own website now ;)

Asking questions are actually fastidious thing if you are not understanding anything fully, except this piece of writing offers good understanding yet.

Great blog you have here.. It's hard to find good quality writing like yours nowadays. I seriously appreciate individuals like you! Take care!!

I constantly emailed this webpage post page to all my contacts, as if like to read it after that my contacts will too.

I think this is one of the most significant info for me. And i am glad reading your article. But should remark on some general things, The website style is perfect, the articles is really nice : D. Good job, cheers

It is not my first time to pay a quick visit this website, i am visiting this site dailly and obtain nice facts from here daily.

you're in reality a good webmaster. The site loading pace is amazing. It kind of feels that you're doing any distinctive trick. Furthermore, The contents are masterpiece. you've performed a wonderful job in this matter!

Your style is unique compared to other folks I have read stuff from. Thanks for posting when you've got the opportunity, Guess I will just bookmark this page.

I do not know whether it's just me or if perhaps everybody else encountering issues with your site. It looks like some of the text on your posts are running off the screen. Can someone else please provide feedback and let me know if this is happening to them too? This may be a problem with my browser because I've had this happen previously. Appreciate it

It's remarkable to go to see this web site and reading the views of all friends on the topic of this article, while I am also eager of getting knowledge.

Its like you read my mind! You seem to grasp a lot about this, like you wrote the guide in it or something. I feel that you simply could do with some percent to pressure the message house a little bit, however instead of that, that is excellent blog. A fantastic read. I will certainly be back.

When I initially left a comment I seem to have clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now every time a comment is added I get 4 emails with the same comment. Is there a means you can remove me from that service? Thanks a lot!

I was suggested this website by my cousin. I am not positive whether this submit is written by means of him as nobody else recognise such particular approximately my trouble. You're amazing! Thank you!

I am actually grateful to the holder of this site who has shared this great article at here.

Thanks  for another informative blog. Where else may just I get that kind of info written in such an ideal way? I've a mission that I am simply now operating on, and I've been on the glance out for such information.

Greetings from Idaho! I'm bored to death at work so I decided to check out your blog on my iphone during lunch break. I love the knowledge you provide here and can't wait to take a look when I get home. I'm surprised at how quick your blog loaded on my mobile .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, awesome blog!

Wow that was unusual. I just wrote an really long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again. Regardless, just wanted to say fantastic blog!