Покемоны!!Приключения продолжаются!!Новый мир ждет тебя!

Объявление

Добро пожаловать на форум,который посвящен выпуску "Гиратина и небесный букет"!!Загляни в наш мир покемонов и их новых приключений!!!!
Админы: Доун,Мэй,Paul,Сатоши(Эш),Руби
Сюжет форума
Если ты думаешь,что приключения Эша,Доун и Брока закончились,то это не так.На этот раз друзьям надо будет отнести благодарственного покемона Шеймин на цветочное поле.с которого они должны мигрировать для сосдания нового поля.Но,тут у наших героев произошли некоторые приключения.паром,на котором Доун плыла с Броком чуть не перевернулся,Доун с Эшем попали в искаженный мир,друзьям приходится спасать гиратину от планов Зеро.Чем же все это закончится????решать только нам..Вся судьба героев в наших руках..
Модеры: Барри, Konata
Оформительский сектор: Инфи Часики:
Полезные ссылки: Правила
Анкеты
Реклама
Роли

Для гостей: Дорогие гости, добро пожаловать на форум в честь 11 полнометражки покемоном. Не сидите на одном месте, регистрируйтесь!!!
Плейер:

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вход

Сообщений 91 страница 111 из 111

With havin so much content do you ever run into any issues of plagorism or copyright infringement? My website has a lot of completely unique content I've either authored myself or outsourced but it seems a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my authorization. Do you know any ways to help reduce content from being stolen? I'd genuinely appreciate it.

Wow, this article is good, my younger sister is analyzing these kinds of things, therefore I am going to inform her.

Hi there! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this website? I'm getting sick and tired of Wordpress because I've had problems with hackers and I'm looking at options for another platform. I would be awesome if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

Today, while I was at work, my sister stole my apple ipad and tested to see if it can survive a 25 foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My apple ipad is now destroyed and she has 83 views. I know this is entirely off topic but I had to share it with someone!

Can you tell us more about this? I'd care to find out more details.

Great goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you are just too magnificent. I really like what you've acquired here, certainly like what you are stating and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still take care of to keep it sensible. I can not wait to read far more from you. This is really a wonderful website.

Hi, i think that i saw you visited my site so i came to return the favor?.I am attempting to in finding issues to improve my web site!I assume its good enough to use some of your ideas!!

Good day! This is kind of off topic but I need some advice from an established blog. Is it hard to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I'm thinking about setting up my own but I'm not sure where to begin. Do you have any ideas or suggestions?  Many thanks

You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this matter to be really something that I think I would never understand. It seems too complex and very broad for me. I'm looking forward for your next post, I'll try to get the hang of it!

Its such as you read my thoughts! You appear to understand a lot about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you simply could do with some % to pressure the message house a little bit, but other than that, this is great blog. A fantastic read. I will definitely be back.

Oh my goodness! Incredible article dude! Thank you so much, However I am experiencing issues with your RSS. I don't understand the reason why I cannot join it. Is there anybody else getting similar RSS problems? Anyone that knows the solution can you kindly respond? Thanks!!

Hey There. I discovered your blog using msn. This is a really smartly written article. I'll make sure to bookmark it and come back to learn extra of your helpful information. Thanks for the post. I will definitely return.

If some one wants expert view on the topic of blogging then i propose him/her to visit this website, Keep up the pleasant job.

Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wished to say that I've really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. In any case I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!

My spouse and I stumbled over here   different web address and thought I should check things out. I like what I see so now i'm following you. Look forward to finding out about your web page for a second time.

Hi, I do think this is a great site. I stumbledupon it ;) I'm going to return yet again since I book marked it. Money and freedom is the greatest way to change, may you be rich and continue to guide other people.

Very shortly this web site will be famous among all blogging and site-building users, due to it's good posts

Hi, i believe that i noticed you visited my web site so i came to return the desire?.I'm trying to in finding issues to improve my website!I assume its adequate to use a few of your concepts!!

Fine way of explaining, and nice post to obtain facts regarding my presentation topic, which i am going to present in university.

I am no longer certain the place you are getting your info, but great topic. I must spend a while finding out much more or working out more. Thank you for excellent info I was in search of this information for my mission.

Hello mates, how is the whole thing, and what you want to say about this paragraph, in my view its actually awesome in support of me.